Friday, July 3, 2009

Homerun Thursday

Yesterday I had baseball game we were playing boys of summer.It was a big game because if we won both games we would be in first place.The first game we won 4 to 0.The next game I was up to bat I hit to the third baseman I was safe. The second baseman missed the catch.Then I ran to third I was safe, so coach told me to go home. I slid into home and it was a HOMERUN! I came in the last inning to pitch. They were down by 2 and it stayed that way, no one got a run off me! We WON 5 to 3!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a great game. I hope we can come and see you play some time this summer. Maybe you can teach Lilly to play baseball someday. Then again, maybe you can teach me to play baseball. I'm pretty sure I STILL can't hit the ball!

    ReplyDelete